Lesson Plan: Why Eat Dessert When You Can Inhale It?
II. While Reading Tasks
Words in the order that they appear in paragraphs:
started, incubate, traditional, opening, investigates, influence, offshoot
edible, replace, sensorial, run, quick, strange
- F-Cafe ArtScience is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- T-David Edwards is the mastermind behind the Cafe ArtScience.
- T-You inhale the small cartridges of dried food particles and nutrients using the AeroLife another of his inventions.
- F-For the past seven years, Edwards has been running Le Laboratoire in Paris.
- T-Le Laboratoire sits across the hall from Cafe ArtScience in a newish building in the Kendall Square East neighborhood.
- F-WikiFoods is a company that develops edible food skins.
- NA-Many students from MIT visit the restaurant.
- T-French designer Francois Azambourg helped develop a line of Wiki utensils for the restaurant.
- T-Edwards is a biomedical engineer who teaches at Harvard.
- NA-Edwards will be opening another restaurant soon in Boston.
Structure and Usage
The two operations are linked.
Over time the restaurant will become more established.
The whole operation is a little whimsical.