(Note: On the actual Colbert site, the title reads: $tay the Cour$e)
|The Colbert Report||Mon – Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|The Word – $tay the Cour$e|
Listen to the video and answer the following questions.
1. What spill is Colbert referring to?
2. How long has the U.S. been in Afghanistan?
3. Why are Americans losing interest in Afghanistan?
4. Colbert makes the following statement about Hamid Karzai, “…without American protection, he would go from head of state to head on stick…” What does this mean?
5. What is the main reason Colbert gives for Americans staying in Afghanistan?
6. Why are there dollar signs In the written version of the title?